1. Survive Fall classes/Ensure all is set for a Spring graduation.
2. Figure out another genius educational scheme to defer school loans.
3. Start piano lessons.
4. Study/take Foreign Service Officer Test.
5. Confirm IBR app is complete.
6. Start planning for trip to Europe this Summer.
7. Perfect Spanish via Spanish one-on-one classes.
8. Buy a new phone, maybe?
9. Plan day trip to Salvation Mountain.
10. Use SD Ghost Tour Groupon.
11. Plan weekend Joshua Tree trip with Brittany and co.
12. Plan long weekend trip to either Lake Tahoe, Wilbur Springs or Santa Fe con mis padres.
13. Budget ! Create and actually use excel sheet for such purpose.
14. Breathe and be grateful :)
Milky Way over Yellowstone
The Milky Way was not created by an evaporating lake. The colorful pool of water, about 10 meters across, is known as Silex Spring and is located in Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming,USA. Illuminated artificially, the colors are caused by layers of bacteria that grow in the hot spring. Steam rises off the spring, heated by a magma chamber deep underneath known as the Yellowstone hotspot. Unrelated and far in the distance, the central band of our Milky Way Galaxy arches high overhead, a band lit by billions of stars. The above picture is a 16-image panorama taken late last month. If the Yellowstone hotspot causes another supervolcanic eruption as it did 640,000 years ago, a large part of North America would be affected.
Image credit & copyright: Dave Lane
I’m so proud of you, miss you a lot #250daysapart #distance #army #shapes @squarefx
My cousin on the left in the Greek army.